Today, we are proud to announce the publication of our 18th annual Corporate Responsibility report.
Corporate Responsibility has never been more important to us as a business and this year’s report highlights just a few of the numerous examples of how our business and our people connect companies, customers and communities.
This year’s report covers:
- Our approach to Corporate Responsibility and our plans for the future.
- Our commitments to our people, to provide them with a safe and healthy working environment, with an inclusive and supportive culture where our employees can fulfil their potential.
- The economic and social benefits to the communities we serve, and the amazing contributions and fundraising activities our people delivered.
- The importance of integrity and trust, and our commitments on human rights.
- Our ambitions for the environment set out within our new environment strategy, the progress we have made to date and our commitments.
Every day next week we reflect on key facts, performance areas and also highlight one of the many case studies from the report.
You can read the report in full by clicking here.