Boycott your bed
On Friday 21 August, boycott your bed to raise money for our charity partner, Action for Children!
Colleagues will be getting involved with ‘Boycott your bed’ by spending the night in the most uncomfortable or unusual place in their homes.
You could rough it in the garden, pitch a tent under your table, or bunk down in the bathroom. There’ll be virtual entertainment and fundraising fun on the night too, bringing homes together across the UK. Can’t sleep out on Friday 21 August? No problem; just choose another evening that week!
How to get involved:
- Set up your Sponsor Me page here and select to fundraise for Action for Children detailing ‘Royal Mail Boycott your bed’ as the event description.
- Then fill out the registration form here to ensure you receive matched giving for your fundraising. You will need to provide the link to your Sponsor Me page in the form.
- Send your Sponsor Me link to friends and family and aim to raise £50!
- If you would like some help fundraising or have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Send pictures and videos of your evening to firstname.lastname@example.org or share with us by tagging #BoycottYourBed and tagging @royalmailofficial on Instagram or @RoyalMail on Twitter.
We are aiming to raise £25,000. Royal Mail will match money raised, up to a total of £25,000. We would love for you to aim to raise £50 - or as much as you can! Please make sure you raise your money via your Sponsor Me link in step 1 to ensure it can be matched by Royal Mail.
All your fundraising will go to Action for Children’s Blues Programme, supporting youth mental health across the UK.
If you need any support, please email the team at RoyalMail@actionforchildren.org.uk.