Join the conversation
Everyone is invited to take part in the first ever EmbRace Workplace Live event. Hosted by David Gold, director of public affairs and public policy, he will be joined by the following panellists who will discuss the importance of diversity and inclusion, why it matters and how it establishes a sense of belonging amongst all colleagues.
- Zareena Brown – Chief people officer
- Achim Dunnwald – Chief operating officer
- Pooja Bagga – Exec sponsor EmbRace network
- Chanel Brown – Trainee manager deliveries
- Kuldip Bhele – Operations graduate
- Yvonne Breen – Sales account director
Click here to go directly to where the Workplace Live will be held on Thursday 28 October at 10.45am. If you have a question, don’t hesitate – you are welcome to post your questions here in advance in the comments section.
Don’t forget that your Workplace account must be activated for you to watch the live event.
For monthly paid colleagues, your log-in details have been re-sent in this month’s payslips. Weekly paid can visit the People App and check your payslip from the week commencing 30 August for your details.
Click here for more information.