Our quarterly and annual CEO and COO Awards are back in business for 2021/2022 – rewarding and recognising excellent results across the UK.
Click here for a full list of winning units in the quarterly COO Awards – covering the following categories for each region:
- Small delivery office of the quarter
- Large delivery office of the quarter
- Most improved delivery office of the quarter
And the following national awards:
- Fleet Workshop of the Quarter
- Distribution Unit of the Quarter – covering vehicle operating centres and local distribution Centres
- Royal Mail Processing Unit of the Quarter – covering mail centres and regional distribution centres
- Parcelforce Worldwide Depot of the Quarter
- Parcels Operations Processing Unit of the Quarter.
There have been a few changes to the way that the awards work this year. As before – most, but not all of the awards, are data-driven. Performance still matters.
Our chief operating office (COO), Achim Dünnwald, now individually sponsors most of the quarterly awards, which are data-driven and take place across the UK throughout the year, and also the annual performance awards.
Achim said: ‘I would like to congratulate the winners of the COO Awards for Q1.
‘These awards are an important way of recognising the hard work and achievements of our highest performing units – who go above and beyond to deliver excellent quality and service to our customers.
‘Thank you for all your hard work.’