Top five tweets
Our round-up of top five tweets from the past week shows the love and gratitude for all the help, care and great service you provide.
- @deafgirly – Am completely in love with @RoyalMail’s collect from home option… I don’t get the chance to go out much at the moment, but I can still sell on eBay, post birthday pressies etc without having to leave the house. BRAVO!
- @DavidMcLachla19 - Just want to say a huge thank you to the @StNiniansRRS student & @RoyalMail employee who came to my aid, & to the lady who offered me a lift, when I fell in Giffnock earlier today. The young student showed great concern, but, apart from a grazed knee and & slight pain I am fine
- @Madni_Academy – A shout out to all our #Lockdown heroes as our students participated in the @RoyalMail Heroes Stamp Design Competition. Well done for your brilliant effort and fantastic designs! #LockdownHeroes #Pandemic #Appreciation #HeroStamps
- @Bond_lifestyle – Royal Mail did a great job on the James Bond 007 collectible stamps and sets. Thanks to @RoyalMail for sending these. Launched last year but still available
- @tiny_mischief – Love our postie. He saw me coming home and re-delivered my large parcel instead of taking it back to the Post Office @RoyalMail