Courier ready to land
The spring issue of Courier lands at colleagues’ homes from tomorrow and here’s what to expect, writes Paul Smith.
The 44-page magazine is jam-packed with content, from summary news stories to facts and figures, opinion pieces, in-depth interviews and long-read features, as well as striking photography. And there are plenty of contributions from our new editorial panel too.
Below are some of the highlights. We’re encouraging you to share your views on the content you read by joining the Courier conversation on Workplace through your smartphone app. If you need to know how to, click here.
- In his first ever Courier column, CEO Simon Thompson shares why trust on the doorstep is so important to him
- There’s more from Simon, as we follow him across the country visiting many units and colleagues to hear directly from them
- Our big feature goes inside the Covid-19 outbreak with our teams working hard to help the hardest hit areas
- Chief operating officer, Achim Dünnwald, writes about our framework agreement with the CWU
- We share dates for your diary for the next three months
- And a flying visit to our Stansted Air Hub.
Plus much, much more, including your usual chances to win prizes and share your views.
Remember, check out past issues of Courier by clicking here.