We have also expanded the number of benefits available.
We have increased the number of discounts available to employees on a wide range of lifestyle items covering:
- High street vouchers - up to 17% off at more than 130,000 stores across the UK, through retailer vouchers and reloadable cards
- Online discount codes to save money on specific retailers’ websites
- Chance to earn cashback as you spend
- Travel and attractions - up to 14% off package holidays, discounts on accommodation, flights, airport parking, travel insurance, car hire, theme parks and days out - saving up to 50%
- Fashion and gifts
- Health and wellbeing – savings on beauty products and treatments, laser eye surgery, dental and optical treatment, gym membership and sports equipment
- Home and entertainment – discounts on electrical goods, furniture, mobile phones, magazine subscriptions and more
- Utilities and motoring – savings on gas and electricity, insurance, breakdown cover, driving lessons and more.
Royal Mail Group employees can save tax and National Insurance by paying for their childcare via the childcareplus scheme.
You choose the amount to be deducted from your salary which won't have tax or National Insurance deducted from it. The amount you choose can then be used to pay for your childcare via the childcareplus scheme.
We’ve expanded the current cycle2work scheme with Halfords so that you can now choose bikes up to a value of £1,000 and enjoy a 10% discount*.
We’ve added a new cycle scheme (cycleplus) which allows you to select bikes from a range of other bike suppliers, not just Halfords, whilst enjoying a 5% discount*. Again bikes can be chosen up to the value of £1,000.
Royal Mail Group employees can save tax and National Insurance by using these schemes to obtain a bike.
*before any financial arrangement fee
Royal Mail Group Perks
You’ll also be able to access details for applying for free mail Redirection and Keepsafe services.