Top 5 Tweets
We’ve selected our top five tweets from the past week to show the continuing appreciation that customers are sharing online.
As lockdown eases, spring blossoms and the days lengthen, your hard work is still being noticed.
Thank you to everyone throughout the business, working to deliver the many parcels and letters that are flowing through our network as a result of the pandemic and e-commerce boom.
From delivering tickets to a delighted Tranmere Rovers fan to helping out an Air Ambulance crew, the work you do has been putting a smile on the face of customers at home and away.
- @tristanswalk – Excellent Tranmere-related post day. Postie brought my virtual cup final ticket and my ‘Wembley shirts’ print! Ace! @TranmereRovers
- @LNAACT (Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance) – A huge thank you goes to a local postman who helped our crew today when they were unable to land close to a scene. While making their way by foot, they were waved down by a postman in his van who kindly loaded their kit into the van and drove our crew to the scene #ThankYou
- @HaydnReesJones1 – I have to say that the sending out the Covid-19 tests in Hambleton is well organised. I ordered some home tests from the gov website yesterday at about 5:30pm and they were delivered by the @RoyalMail at 10:00am today. Well Done! @BorisJohnson @NYSCP1 @NYSAB1 @NorthYorks CCG
- @GalanthusA – Posties have been so welcome delivering my craft supplies and a friendly word (from a safe distance) throughout the height of lockdown, even wearing fancy dress on Fridays to cheer everyone up.
- @DMan1504 – OK, I admit it. I may have the smallest crush on my new postman. And no, not just because he blesses me with gorgeous Bookmail, but because he’s also cute and is very polite and smily!