Before the flotation date you will be able to use the website to:
- Register and apply for the Employee Priority Offer
- Read any announcements that have been made about the Free Shares Offer
After the flotation, once you have received your activation code and registered, you will be able to use the website to:
- See details of any Royal Mail shares you have been given through the Free Shares Offer;
- See details of any Royal Mail shares you have bought under the Employee Priority Offer;
- Track how long you have held your Free Shares in the SIP; and
- Sell your available shares, depending on the restrictions that apply to Free Shares as previously outlined in the Share Incentive Plan section.
How eligible employees will access their account
Once eligible employees receive their activation code, they will be able to access their shareholding account at www.royalmailemployeeshares.co.uk.
You will need to register to use your account and access your account.
Royal Mail's share price
You will be able to see Royal Mail’s share price at any time on www.myroyalmail.com, www.royalmailgroup.com and on screens in your workplace. The share price will also be published in most newspapers and will be available on www.royalmailemployeeshares.co.uk.